Ronnie Burt wrote a blog post called Student Blogging Activity 2 (Beginner): Setting Up Rules & Guidelines
It includes a list of classes who have set up rules to help keep their blogging activities safe and successful.
Please look through the list with your partner.
What rules do you think are a good idea?
Are there any rules you think we don’t need?
Can you come up with a list of the five most important rules for our class?
“Here are examples of different ways [rules] are used on class blogs to help you with the task:
- 2KM @ Leopold Primary School! Our Blog Guidelines and General blogging information (Grade 2)
- Math Error Class Blogging Guidelines
- Mr. Salsich’s Class Blog Guidelines (Grade 3)
- Mr Mundorf’s Class Online Safety (Grade 5)
- Huzzah’s Commenting Guidelines (Grade 5/6)
- Endless Questions Responsible Blogging (Grade 6-8 )
- Mr. Pfluger’s Discussion Corner Blog Guidelines (Grade 6)
- Our Space Student blogging Guidelines (Year 6)
- Mr. M’s History Blog Posting Comments (Grade 8 )
- Mr Jorgensen’s Blogging Guidelines (Grade 8 )
- Mr B’s Box Parent Information about our blogs
- Scattergood Biology How To Post and Comment
- Biology in Action Blogging Guidelines (High School and College)”
Also check out: