Valley of the Kings
Embed a map
“You can embed a basic map, a Street View image, driving directions, or a search into your website or blog from Google Maps.
Get the code
- Open Google Maps.
- Make sure the map or Street View image you’d like to embed shows up on the map.
- In the top left corner, click [settings – the gear symbol]
- Click Share or embed map.
- At the top of the box that appears, choose the Embed map tab.
- Choose the size you want, then copy the HTML and paste the code into the source code of your website or blog.”
This Information is taken directly from Google Support