It aims to:
- “Explain how widgets are used on class blog.
- Introduce you to the commonly used class blog widgets.
- Show you how to change widgets and add widgets to your sidebar.”
The information that follows is reposted from Step Five: Adding Widgets
“What are widgets?
The term widget refers to any tool or content that you add, arrange or remove from the sidebar(s) of your blog — these are the blocks that make up your sidebar.
|Edublogs have “set up Widget demo blog to showcase the most popular widgets that educators, and their students, like to add to their sidebar so you can check out all the widgets in one handy location.”|
- Add several widgets to your class blog.
- Add a comment to this blog post that includes a link to your blog so that we can check out your widgets.
Some Sample Widgets
Natural Disasters – Pinterest
Jungle Animals – Shelfari