Please watch this video
We will be discussing the following questions as a class. We might record our answers in an Ultranet space.
- Cyberbullying – is this a problem in our school?
- What are the differences between bullying and cyberbullying?
- The internet is a public place – what should you keep private online? (e.g. full name, address, age, mobile number and email address and anything which might locate a student such as school or sporting club).
- What are some of the things that Lauren could have done to help prevent cyberbullying?
- How responsible is Susan for Lauren’s ordeal?
- Why do you think other people became involved in cyberbullying Lauren – even though she didn’t know them?
- Are people breaking the law when they threaten Lauren?
These questions were take from the CyberSmart Website. (Lauren’s Ordeal Teacher Notes)